Sunday, February 18, 2007

An Interview with Savannah

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: It's pink! It's my favorite

Q: What do you like about dad?
A: I like him to play with me. He play games with me. He doesn't take me to school with him.

Q: What's your favorite thing to eat?
A: Taco's

Q: What's your favorite thing to wear?
A: This out fit I'm wearing in this picture. (I (the mom ) would have to say it's princess dresses or her ballerina outfit. But I guess I'm wrong.)

Q: Who is your best friend?
A: Lauralynn. She is my best friend. Cause she is. She likes to play with me.

Q:Where's your favorite place to go?
A: The moseum, the park, grandma and grandpa's house.

Q:What's your favorite book?
A: The lion king.

Q: What did you do today.
A: I was playing with Lauralynn (she hasn't seen lauralynn all day.)

No comments: