Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Weekend

We went back to Wyoming for the Easter weekend and had a great time visiting with family. We spent time at both the Tippetts and Astle homes. Here are a couple of really fun video clips of them playing with the Tippetts grandparents Friday night when we got into town.



Saturday we were able to enjoy the weekend with my family as we had an easter egg hunt with the kids Saturday morning and also had the chance to visit with Jared, Heather, Mom, Dad and Tiffany and her family. Saturday was freezing! We were used to the warm Utah weather and thought that our easter hunt would be beautiful
. Instead we were all bundled up in winter gear and hunted for eggs on a cold and windy Wyoming day.




Here's a video of them finding easter eggs in windy Wyoming.

1 comment:

Cher said...

Shalae,

I love your blog, I have recently created one and I added you on my friends list, maybe we can keep in better touch with our blogs than we do in real life;). I hope to see you and yours soon. Take care.

-Cherisse