Sunday, April 8, 2007

Mirian's Birthday




Mirian was able to celebrate her birthday in Star Valley with the grandparents as well as cousins, aunts and uncles. She has been so funny. For weeks before her birthday she keeps saying my birthday... knowing that it's coming up. She is always making sure that Savannah knows very well that it's "my birthday!" not Savannah's birthday. I wanted to try my hand at making my first decorated birthday cake with a theme. She loves Elmo and so we attempted to make an Elmo cake. I don't think it turned out too bad. It did have a lot of frosting, but that's all the girls eat anyway. Her birthday also landed on Easter this year, so it was sort of a double holiday. She got a new cabbage patch baby and a new Dora bike so she has her own to ride at home with the kids.

No comments: