Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another Mommy

This is a sight you will see often in our house. Savannah is our second mommy and you will often find her packing Isaac around just like this, and telling him what he should and should not do. She treats him just like he is her own baby, which sometimes he is great with and other times infuriates him. She definitely has that mothering nature and as she tells me "Someday I'm going to be a mommy and have my own babies to take care of." Yes you will Savannah.. yes you will.

1 comment:

Cher said...

Shalae,

This is Cherisse Lunt...just incase you were wondering. We have moved to California. I wanted to come over to visit you so many times but it seems like time just flew by before Chad left for training and then during and we moved right when he was finished. Anyway, I look at your blog ALL THE TIME. I love to see how you guys are doing. We think SO MUCH of you guys and hope to keep in touch. If you are ever in the San Francisco area, we would love to take you out to dinner, house you or whatever. I have a blog, it's www.chadncherissefamily.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out to see the latest. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you. I am still waiting for a computer so I can do scrapgirls! I always look at your stuff....so awesome. Anyway, I'll talk to you later!