Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pie Eating Contest

This last weekend was a family reunion with all of my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. There were about 70 of us there in attendance. It was so much fun to be able to see everyone. Get caught up on their lives, see their kids and show off ours. I also even played in a game of softball. I definitely need to improve my skills, but I had a blast playing. We also had a pie eating contest. Beau was a good sport and joined in, and not only that but he won. Here's him going at it!

2 comments:

Cher said...

Yea!! Good job Beau! I'll leave comments Shalae!! But only if you leave comments on mine;) Just joking. I hope you are doing well and getting ready for the new school year!!

Richard & Linda said...

Beau,

It is fun to see your family grow.

I don't know if the email I have for you is still current so I am posting a message from Bobby:

"Can you put me in touch with Spencer. He created the www.filtersmart.com for me. I would like to have the website zipped on a disk or emailed so I can try to get it up and running. If you would please forward this email to spenc or email me his contact info I would appreciate it."

robertdavismasonry@hotmail.com

435-313-3502

Robert Davis
175 S 600 W
Provo, UT 84601