Saturday, August 25, 2007

Going Swimming


The other day I heard water running in the bathroom. Something to always set fear in a mom's heart, so I rushed in to see how much soap could possibly be all over the sink and walls, or how much water was now on the floor. This is what I found... with the explanation that "our barbies were going swimming". Of course you couldn't resist getting in the water yourselves either. You were just having too much fun. So I shut off the water, since it was full by then. Got your barbies some beach towels (washclothes) and let you have your fun. You were really good to not make a mess this time, and at dinner you just went off telling your dad about how your barbies went swimming today.

1 comment:

Cher said...

It looks more like skinny dipping;) but it is cute. Reminds me of when I was little!