Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another Scar

Mirian is our wild, adventurous one who is usually carrying her scars to prove it. I was in the house a couple of weeks ago grabbing something when Savannah come in hollering.She told me to hurry and comer here because Mirian was hurt and had blood on her face. I hurried to see what it was and here is the sight I saw. Only with it bleeding a lot more. She was crying a little, but wasn't near the hysteria that I thought she should be in based on how bad it looked.

Savannah and taken her rope and tied it to her tricycle and then tied it to the handlebars of Mirian's red scooter she was riding and was pulling her around the parking lot behind our house. They must have been going pretty fast around the corner because Mirian bit the dust right on her cheek. She cried a little, let me clean it up a tad, refused a band aid and was outside back on her scooter ready to go again. She's a tough one.

No comments: